Followers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Among other things

Hey guys, had a pretty intense day today.
Went to my uncle's funeral mst of the afternoon then ended the night with the Facebook movie: The Social Network.  It was pretty good; mainly about the 2 lawsuits that went on during the creation of facebook with a bit of drama added to make it movie worthy.  Went for beer afterwords and chilled with some old highschool friends and learned one of my friends went to prison for making and dealing crack among other things.  Shit was intense lol.

Before my buzz wears off I'm gonna leave this for yall to enjoy.  Sang by niconico singer, nayuta, for her 2X?th birthday:



Nico link:

4 comments:

  1. well you take care ^^

    I know how that feels to :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a day... Sorry about your uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your uncle :( Hope your day gets better.

    ReplyDelete